Our Appointment & Safety Protocols
In accordance with the Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, Public Health, and our College governing bodies' guidelines, Motion Works Physiotherapy is open and ramping up to safely provide our full range of care!
We have reopened with a safe and efficient plan to keep our staff & clients safe. We are continuing to offer virtual physiotherapy and dietitian care for clients that are deemed appropriate, and/or wish to maximize their physical distancing.
Your Safety is Our Priority
Our safety protocols and appointment options for welcoming you back include:
VIRTUAL CARE Virtual care services continue to be available and this will remain the preferred option – when and where possible, – to minimize exposure risk to staff and clients. Please contact us to describe your situation and we'll assess if a virtual appointment will work for you.
SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE For in-clinic appointments, please note that we are screening all clients with Public Health Ontario's COVID-19 questions at appointment booking and upon curbside check-in; and masks are mandatory in clinic. Click here for Public Health Ontario's self-screening tool.
IN-CLINIC HEALTH & SAFETY PRECAUTIONS We would like to inform you of the additional health and safety precautions we have implemented for our reopening:
- Spaced out treatment zones and more private treatment rooms.
- Increased one-on-one physiotherapy treatment times.
- Thorough cleaning & disinfecting between each client interaction & treatment zone.
- Medical grade masks and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by all our staff.
- Mandatory COVID screening for all staff & clients prior to clinic entry.
- Hand washing or sanitization upon clinic entry; and between each client interaction by staff.
- Daily electrostatic disinfecting.
Ready to get started on the path to better mobility and a healthier lifestyle?
Contact Motion Works Physiotherapy Orleans today.