Genevieve is a Registered Dietitian with the College of Dietitians of Ontario who is client-focused and passionate about education.
Genevieve Marleau, RD
Genevieve Marleau is a registered dietitian with the College of Dietitians of Ontario (CDO) and a member of Dietitians of Canada.
Over the past 10 years, she worked mainly in private practice and long-term care helping adults diagnosed with chronic conditions improving their health through food interventions.
She practices a non-dieting approach and follows the Health at Every Size® concept respecting the diversity of human bodies, while working toward their best health and eating habits.
Genevieve offers nutrition consultations in both French and English.
She enjoys spending time with her two busy toddlers, doing outdoor activities, traveling and reading
- Honours Bachelor in Nutrition Sciences | University of Ottawa
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
- Waisting Away Course – Counselling for weight management
- Dysphagia Assessment and Treatment Workshop
- Dietary Supplements – Sports Supplement
- Proactive Management of Dehydration in Long-Term Care
- Chronic Kidney Disease – Can Keep Dining
- Nuts and Bolts of an Obesity Toolbox
- Dietitians of Canada National Conference (2014, 2017, 2019, 2020)