Motion Works Physiotherapy Orleans is seeking skilled, and self-motivated registered massage therapists to join our team.
Are you looking for a change? Motion Works Physiotherapy Orleans is seeking skilled, and self-motivated registered massage therapists.
Position: Registered Massage Therapist
Location: Orleans, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Massage Therapy
Requirements: Member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
Motion Works Physiotherapy Orleans is a modern, multi-disciplinary, bilingual, local physiotherapist-owned clinic in Ottawa’s east end, that is looking for vibrant, collaborative, and quality care focused therapists! We have a strong referral source of MDs, OB/GYN, local community groups, and more. We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive pay split, based on your experience & training.
- We are located in a prime medical building (with over 14 OB/GYN; urologists; 8 Family Medicine Physicians; 2 fertility clinics; Pharmacy; Imaging; and more, on site).
- All your needs taken care of: full-time reception, lotion, linens, direct billing for Blue Cross & MVC clients.
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care.
- Training and experience in fascial therapy (including unwinding), deep tissue, joint mobilization, active release technique, stretching, Graston Technique, an asset for existing clientele.
- Mentorship available from senior team members.
- Collaborative and strong cross-referral team.
- Monthly team meetings, and individual mentoring to support your professional growth
- Active, in good standing, member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO); and hold professional liability insurance.
- All PPE and equipment provided by the clinic.