Location: Orleans, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Motion Works Physiotherapy Orleans is a modern, multi-disciplinary, bilingual, local physiotherapist-owned clinic in Ottawa’s east end, that is looking for vibrant, collaborative, and quality care focused therapists! We have a strong referral source of MDs, OB/GYN, local community groups, and more. We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive compensation rate - $80K salaried plus competitive vacation and education funding towards your professional development. No need to worry about your schedule, bookings, or accounting.
- We are located in a prime medical building (with over 14 OB/GYN; urologists; 8 Family Medicine Physicians; 2 fertility clinics; Pharmacy; Imaging; and more, on site).
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Services offered: physiotherapy (pelvic floor and orthopaedic), massage therapy, dietitian, and orthopaedic supplies (braces, compression stockings, etc.)
- Caseload: Varied pre- and post-natal, pelvic pain, fertility, and orthopaedic conditions. Pelvic physiotherapy appointment durations vary on needs; orthopaedic follow-up appointments (approx. 2/hour). Assessments – 60-minute one-on-one.
- No physiotherapy aides; one-on-one physiotherapy visit
- Pelvic PT candidate holds current practice experience in Pelvic Health/Physiotherapy AND/OR interest in pursuing further continuing education in pelvic floor physiotherapy. Funding available for appropriate candidate working toward completing all 3 levels of Pelvic Health Solutions training.
- Mentorship program available (team of 3 pelvic physiotherapists & 3 ortho physiotherapists).
- Monthly team meetings, and individual mentoring to support your professional growth.
- PPE and all clinical equipment provided by clinic.
- Training in manual therapy, acupuncture/dry needling, exercise prescription - an asset.
- Active, in good standing, independent practice member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), rostered for Pelvic Physiotherapy.