Evelyn is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, whom is passionate about pelvic floor physiotherapy.
Evelyn LaRoche, PT
Evelyn LaRoche is a registered physiotherapist with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO). For the last 30 years, she worked in private clinics treating a wide range of conditions and clienteles of all ages including sports enthusiasts, military and RCMP, veterans, post-op, seniors and everybody in between!
She is passionate about pelvic health physiotherapy and chronic pain management including pelvic pain. She strongly believes in patient-centered care and in applying the biopsychosocial model of care. She uses a combination of manual therapy, soft tissue release, acupuncture and dry needling as wells as exercises to create an individual treatment plan for her patients.
She prides herself on her ability to listen and her compassion and understanding. She believes in educating her patients and in helping them learn and develop the tools they will need to live their life fully and return to their activities.
Evelyn offers physiotherapy services in both French and English.
She is a proud mother of 3 adult daughters. She stays busy and active with walking , swimming and yoga but also loves curling up with a good book and a cup of tea!
- Post graduate Certificate in Chronic Pain Management | McGill University
- Bachelor of Science (Physical Therapy) | McGill University
Recent Clinical Courses & Accreditations
Evelyn has a passion for learning and advancing her clinical skills through continuing education, in order to provide quality services to all her clients and has taken several post graduate courses over there 30 year career, with a focus on:
- Advanced rehab techniques in breast cancer
- Lymphedema management
- Advanced rehab techniques in Oncology
- Rehab techniques in Oncology
- Understanding endometriosis
- Understanding prolapse
- Pre/Postnatal fitness Specialist Certification
- Pelvic floor- the functional approach
- Integrative techniques for Pelvic Floor and Core Dysfunction- part 1&2
- Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation 1 and 2
- Chronic Pain management
- Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute (AFCI) Level 1 - part 1
- Acupuncture for orthopedic and sports injuries
- Dry needling
- Urban Poling Nordic Walking Certification Course
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Movement Impairment Syndromes (Sahrmann)
- Manual therapy (E1V1 - E2V2 - E3)
- McKenzie Part A & B
- Soft Tissue Release